Sunday 7 December 2008


Gosh, it's been a while since I posted.

Been working away from home a lot over the past month, which has been busy, but great fun as well.

Wanted to share with you this lovely book that I keep on my bedside. It's full of inspirational ideas, beautiful photography, abundant colour and texture and quite simply, I feel good when I read it, hence it being a great bedside tome!

I've always loved the idea of combining knitting, favourite films, poetry and the lost art of professional chocolate-eating ;-) The talented author, Jane Brocket who's captivating blog is here, also runs an informal knitting group who meet in the magnificent Foyle's Bookshop in London (the most famous independent bookshop in the UK) and chat about books, and life while knitting...

Have a lovely browse through while drinking a steaming mug of Lady Grey tea and munching on a chocolate Hob-Nob - bliss :-)

Lots more updates and goodies to come over the next couple of days :-)

No comments: